Saturday, January 10, 2009

Questions for Summarizing Tannen

Class, I told you I would post some questions to help guide the summary of Tannen's essay I want you to post on your blog this weekend. However, I realize now that those questions are, in fact, part of the .pdf file that contains her essay already. So if you haven't already read her essay, go to the class blackboard and read it - and the last page of that file contains some questions which will help you summarize (I hope).

Again, post this summary on your blog by 10 pm on Sunday. The last blog was kind of a trial run and it seems like most people are doing a good job with them. So keep it up - and if you don't keep up with the blog posts, you'll start losing points. Thanks, and I'll see you on Monday.

Also, here is the publication information for Tannen's essay, I forgot to include it originally in this post: "There is no Unmarked Woman" was originally published in 50 Essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment